Dancin' Deb Designs

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A New Year, A New Beginning.....

I visited the blog of Carol Logan Newbill who put forth a concept to use December 2009 as Month Zero of 2010 and start thinking about goals for the New Year.

Though I've tried to set goals in the past, I really need to start visioning my future and think about what things will give me the most joy as I progress with my art.

I did two "craft" shows this year and find that what I want to create doesn't necessarily fit with the craft idea, so one goal for 2010 is to enter a minimum of one Art Show to see if my work is a better fit in that type of venue.

I also want to get serious about blogging more (at least once a week) and getting my esty store set up as well as keeping my website updated.

Stay tuned for more updates on my 2010 goal setting and my art developments.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home